- 1 pizza dough , for 12 inch pizza
- 2 sweet onions , sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2-1 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach , thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato , in oil drained
- 6 ounces feta , crumbled
- In large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onions. Once onions begin to brown reduce heat to low. Continue to cook onions until soft and caramelized. This should take a total of 20-30 minutes.
- Roll dough out. Spread pesto. Layer remaining ingredients and onions over sauce.
- Bake according to dough directions.