- 1 lb cheese tortellini
- 8 ounces portabella mushrooms , sliced, stems removed
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 8 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese , grated
- Cook and drain pasta. Keep warm.
- In skillet over medium heat, combine mushrooms, wine, parsley, and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; slowly add Alfredo sauce until blended.
- Return to low heat just until heated through.
- Serve over pasta, and top with grated cheese.