- 1 lb pasta (penne pasta works well)
- 1 orange bell pepper , sliced julienne
- 1 red bell pepper , sliced julienne
- 1/2 lb carrot , sliced matchstick
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup garlic vinaigrette dressing (bottled or home made recipe)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, drain and cool by running cool water over it. Let drain thoroughly.
- Combine pasta with peppers, carrots and parsley.
- Add vinaigrette and mix well.
- Add feta cheese, mix lightly, lifting the pasta and cheese mixture until the cheese is distributed throughout.
- Chill for an hour before serving.