- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns or 1 (32 ounce) package O'Brien potatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (11 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees, and grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Mix the potatoes, onion flakes, sour cream, soup, and cheese in a mixing bowl, and spoon it into the baking dish. Spread out with a spoon or a spatula, but don't pack the mixture down.
- Sprinkle the top with seasoning salt.
- Bake at 300 degrees, uncovered, for 2 hours.