- 1 egg
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 ounces red raspberry flavored syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Candy sprinkles
- Using cookie cutter, cut trees from bread. Should get two trees from each slice.
- Beat egg, milk, and coloring.
- Heat fry pan over medium-high heat adding enough light oil to coat pan.
- Dip bread in egg mixture.
- Fry until golden brown on each side.
- Dress plate with sauce. Place trees and dust with powdered sugar followed by sprinkles.
- Eat and enjoy!