Tried to make Muah Chee and realise that it is better to stay to the original Muah chee colour. I thought it may be good to add abit of colours as I always love how the unicorn cakes looks like..
But it just doesn't work that nicely with unicorn colour or rainbow colour Muah Chee. 🤣🤣
Recipe for 3 to 4 pax:
1) 1 cup of Glutinous rice flour
2) 1 cup water
3) 2 dashes of salt (so muah chee taste abit salty)
(Mixed all together)
1) premix peanut powder and Sugar
1) Using Non Stick Pan, heat up pan with 2 to 3 teaspoon of oil.
2) pour mixture into the pan and keep stirring and flipping the mixture till dough like. Keep mixing and pressing onto the dough for about 5 minutes and once it is cook, you may put it aside in a plate.
3) pour the premix peanuts mixture into a big bowl and cut the mush chee using scissors and mix with the peanuts to avoid them sticking together.
Done. Easy right?