(For two to three persons) Ingredients: 1) 10 thin slices of ginger (shred it). 2) 8 pieces of monkey head mushrooms halved. (猴头菇） 3) 10 pieces of Golden pieces (金钱片） 4) 5-7 tablespoon of sesame oil 5) 2 to 3 table spoon of light soya sauce 6) water 300ml to 500ml
Method: 1) Heat the pan and pour in the sesame oil.
2) throw in the shredded ginger and fry till slightly golden brown.
3) throw in the monkey head mushrooms and Golden pieces and fry together.
4) pour in the water and soya sauce. The water amount depends on how much you want the water to be,meaning how much you prefer it to be juicy so you will have.more sauuce for your rice.
5) Please remember to taste the sauce(汁） before pouring in more light soya sauce in case it gets too salty.
6) cover the pan with the lid and let it cook for around 10min at a low fire. By this time, the mushrooms and the golden pieces will absorb the sauce. Smell nice too!
7) serve in plate or bowl for ur family!
My verdict is, this is abit oily for me as I use too much sesame oil. But overall, its yummy! The smell and taste is wonderful. Think I should cook a big pot of this. Prepare chilli padi to go with ur rice ok? *Slurp*