If you love brownies and tarts, then you should definitely try this recipe out! This recipe makes a crisp butter tart crust paired with a fudgy moist chocolate brownie. It's easy to make and the great combination makes it taste delicious as a result!
- 50 g Cake flour
- 125 g All purpose flour
- 40 g Vegetable oil
- 152 g Fine Sugar
- 125 g Dark Cooking Chocolate
- 115 g Unsalted Butter
- 25 g Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Egg
- 1. Mix all purpose flour, fine sugar, salt and unsalted butter together. Add egg yolk and continue to mix until well
- 2. Grease mould with butter and align dough into mould.
- 3. Poke the dough with a fork. Bake at 170c for 10 minutes.
- 4. Melt dark chocolate, butter and vegetable oil on low heat.
- 5. In another bowl, whisk 2 eggs and fine sugar.
- 6. Then add chocolate mixture and continue to mix.
- 7. Add flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix well.
- 8. Pour mixture into the tart shell and add chocolate chips as toppings. Bake at 180c for 20-25 minutes.