Smooth peanut butter cream filling being fully covered by chocolate. That’s the classic Reese’s peanut butter cups. Although we will be making a homemade version of the classic treat, it will taste just as good! Try making your own peanut butter cups with this simple recipe.
View more recipe here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia /
- 3 tbsp Powdered sugar (sifted)
- 120 g Creamy peanut butter
- 170 g Chocolate (melted)
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.