[RECIPE] Tomyam Fried Rice 🍚🌶🌿
- 1 block Japanese presses tofu, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 pinch black salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 king oyster mushroom, diced
- 1/2 bulb red onion, chopped
- 1 bok choy, or any leafy green of preference, diced
- 1 tablespoon @pinxinvegan Green tomyam paste
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 bird eyes chilli
1. In a frying pan, heat up 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add tofu and fry over medium high heat until light browned.
2. Add turmeric powder, salt and pepper and mix well. Turn off the heat and set the tofu aside.
3. In a clean frying pan, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to sauté mushroom until light browned over medium high heat.
4. Add onion and continue to sauté until translucent.
5. Make a well in the pan and add tomyam paste to sauté until fragrant. Add oil if needed.
5. Add chopped vegetable and rice, stir to mix well.
6. Add the tofu and cook everything for another 1 minute.
6. Turn off the heat and drizzle soy sauce.
7. Serve with chili and Calamansi lime if you have (I don’t have). Enjoy!
Fried rice is a simple and delicious dish. You can change or add more vegetable depending on your preference. Hope you like this recipe. Have a nice day! ☀️😉