RECIPE 🥢Handmade SUPERFOODS Noodles 🍜💕
Use the beetroot noodles recipe with Spirulina and Turmeric powder this round! These noodles are chewy and springy, somewhat like pan mee. SAVE the recipe so you won't lose it! 🔖
Makes 2 servings
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp hot water
- 40ml room temperature water
- 1/4 tsp @organicule turmeric powder/ spirulina powder
- 110g all purpose flour
- A pinch of salt
1. In a glass, add baking soda in hot water to dissolve. Add water and turmeric/spirulina powder.
2. In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Add the liquid. Stir and combine into crumbs with chopstick or spatula.
3. Knead into a rough dough by hand. Cover with cling wrap and leave it to rest for 30 mins.
4. Knead for about 1 min or so). Cover and let rest for 30 mins.
5. Knead again until a smooth dough is form. Roll out the dough thinly into a rectangular shape.
6. Sprinkle some corn flour all over the dough, fold it back and forth like a chinese fan and slice it thinly from one end to another end to make noodles.
7. Cook immediately in boiling water for 2-3 mins and serve (I like to toss my noodles in onion infused oil and soy sauce 😋) or toss the noodles with corn starch (to prevent sticking) and keep the noodles in air tight container/ziplock bag. Finish within 1-2 days.
📌 Keep in mind that these SUPERFOODS powder are not made to be colouring powder but the colour kinda fade when you boiled them 😉