[Recipe] Korean Lettuce Salad 🥗
Thanks @cultiveat for sending me this FRESH-FROM-FARM bundle. The vegetables are so fresh so salad is the best way to enjoy them 🥬
- 2 small bunches of fresh lettuce, tear into bite-sized
- 1/2 white onion, slice thinly
- 2 tsp Korean chilies flakes (gochugaru)
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 3-4 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vegan fish sauce
- 2 tsp Korean sesame oil
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 handful chopped spring onion
1. Mix everything (except lettuce & white onion) well to make a dressing.
2. Add the lettuce and toss to mix evenly.
3. Enjoy it immediately or store in a clean container and keep refrigerated. Consume within 1-2 days.
-The lettuce gets wilted after mixing with the dressing, so make it right before you want to serve it. - It still tastes good even if the lettuce is softened, almost like freshly made kimchi!