#RawChefYin visits DIN by Din Tai Fung at KLCC (again!!).
I was at KLCC today and missed the yummy food at DIN, so we headed here for lunch. I was a bit worried there would be a long queue but was glad to hear that the wait was only 10-15 mins. In fact, we got a table within 5 tables.
Previously, I wrote to them and they gave me a list of items that vegans can order from their menu. The vegetarian options are already clearly marked, you just need to state no eggs or no milk on some items. Here's the list:
- Din Tai Fung House Special
- Spicy Pickled Cucumber
- Shanghai Kaofu
- Steamed Vegetarian Mushroom Dumpling
- Vegetarian Mushroom Bun
- Mini Yam Bun
- Mini Red Bean Bun
- Vegetable & Mushroom Fried Rice (request for no egg)
- Stir-fried green vegetable with garlic (request for vegetarian stock)
- Red bean Xiaolongbao
- Yam Xiaolongbao
- Double Boiled Papaya & Snow Fungus
- Chilled Grass Jelly topped with Purple Glutinous Rice (request for no milk)
- They also have specially labelled Vegetarian Chilli Oil
This is a halal outlet which is brilliant!
DIN by Din Tai Fung @dinmalaysia
Lot 417, Level 4
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia