- 4 medium unpeeled red potatoes
- 1 bunch green onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar (cider will do, too)
- Cook potatoes in the skins in a pot of water until a fork easily pierces; pour off water; cool for 4-5 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking and cooling slightly, combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a medium serving bowl, quickly cut potatoes into cubes.
- Slice onions over potatoes.
- Shake on some salt and pepper.
- Gently stir it all up.
- Pour dressing ingredients over the top; stir again gently.
- Allow to sit at room temp for about an hour to meld the flavors.
- LEFTOVERS: Chill. At serving time bring to room temp again.