- 1 loaf French bread (stick or baguette)
- 150 g butter
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons dukkah
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Slice the french stick or baguette at 1" intervals. Don't slice right through the bottom.
- Mix together the butter, crushed garlic and dukkah.
- Butter both sides of each slice of bread with this mixture, spreading a little over the top of the french stick/baguette.
- Sprinkle a little more DUKKAH over the french stick then wrap up in foil & pop into the oven for 20-30 minutes at 170°C.
- Serve warm!