- 2 loaves French bread, small
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix butter; parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder and thyme together in small bowl.
- Slice bread in half longwise.
- Spread small amount of butter mixture on one side of loaf.
- Next, cut loaf in slices and spread a little butter mixture between each slice.
- Spread remaining butter mixture over loaf of bread (like icing).
- Bake on foil covered cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes or until brown.