- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1/4-1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- 3 pinches marjoram (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 -2 french baguette
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix cheeses and add marjoram. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice baguette in thin (about 1/2 inch) slices.
- Spread cheese mixture on slices.
- Place prepared slices on a baking sheet and put sheet into preheated oven.
- Bake for a few minutes until hot an bubbly. Watch closely--don't let the bread get too brown.
- Bon Appétit!