- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups peach slices (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- Combine Splenda, cornstarch, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt with 1/2 cup of cold water. Stir until all ingredients are completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Place fruit in a nonstick pot over medium-low heat. Once fruit begins to thaw, add liquid mixture. Stir.
- As fruit defrosts and heats, use a spatula to break fruit apart into smaller pieces. Continuously stir until mixture becomes uniform, thick and syrupy.
- Can be eaten hot, warm or chilled in the fridge until cold (but it's best eaten the day it's prepared). Enjoy!