- 2 large ripe hass avocados
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, preferably romas,chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 -2 jalapeno, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mash the avocado, leaving a few rough chunks.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve within 30 minutes with chips, or as a garnish to other dishes.
- It is best to make just before serving, but if you have to hold longer, place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole to keep from unsightly darkening.