- 18 (3 inch) pita bread, each cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- Place pita wedges into a large bowl and drizzle with oil and toss until coated.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour half of mixture over pita wedges. Toss and then top with the remaining mixture and toss again.
- Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 degrees until golden. Cool completely and package in air tight containers.