- 1/2 ounce dry yeast (2 packages)
- 3 cups warm water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 cups flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add all other ingredients and knead. You may need to add a little more flour.
- Place in a greased bowl, turning once to bring greased side up. Cover with a cloth and let rise 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Punch dough down. Let rise until double.
- Form dough into rolls and place on greased baking sheet, cover and let rise about 50-60 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 13-15 minutes.