- 1/2 cup butter (do not use margarine)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- Melt butter.
- Coat bottom and sides of a bundt pan with 2 tbs of the butter, sprinkle pan with 3 tbs of the nuts.
- Add remaining nuts, brown sugar, and water to the remaining melted butter.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove dough from tubes, do not unroll.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Arrange 8 slices, cut side down, in nut-lined pan.
- Spreading out the layers of each pinwheel slightly.
- Spoon half of the brown sugar mixture over dough.
- Place remaining 8 slices on over bottom layer.
- Spoon remaining brown sugar mixture over slices.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes, then invert onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm.