- 4 large baking potatoes (peeled or unpeeled, your preference)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 2-inch strips, about 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick.
- Place mayonnaise in large plastic food bag.
- Add potatoes; shake and squeeze to coat well.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheets, so that they do not touch or overlap. Sprinkle generously with Old Bay seasoning, to your taste.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 40 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and tender. Drain on paper towels.