- 6 medium red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley , chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- Wash the potatoes thouroughly, and quarter them (or the size you prefer), leaving the skin on.
- Steam them until tender to the fork.
- While potatoes are steaming, heat up a small sauce pan, and add the butter and the olive oil, stirring until well blended and warm. Pass the garlic cloves thru a garlic press and add to the oil and butter mixture in the sauce pan. Stir until bubbly, and you can't resist the aroma.
- When potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness, transfer them to a bowl, sprinkle with the chopped parsley, and add the garlick mixture. Mix using a spoon and envolving movements, until all the potatoes are covered with the yummy mixture.
- Serve and enjoy -- REALLY GOOD!