- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces malibu coconut rum
- 6 ounces cans 5 0/50 sweet and sour soda
- 2 -3 cups ice , crushed
- Orange , slices (optional)
- Cherry (optional)
- Thaw the orange juice concentrate only enough so it can be removed from the can.
- Place orange juice concentrate, Malibu, and 50/50 in a blender jar.
- Blend on high or"liquify" until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the crushed ice one cup at a time and blend on high, adding more ice until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and, if desired, garnish with orange slices and cherries.