- 1 large onion , cut in chunks
- 4 -6 jalapenos , seeds removed
- 4 garlic cloves , peeled
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine onion, peppers and garlic in food processor and chop to a medium-fine consistency. Heat oil in skillet on low heat and add the vegetables from the food processor.
- Stir, continuing to cook on low heat until the oil takes on the color of the peppers.
- In a bowl, pour the vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Taste the mixture, adjust to taste.
- Mix, then add the mixture from the skillet.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with freshly steamed or fried won tons.