- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the garlic cloves into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the olives and parsley and pulse again until the mix is almost a puree.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice(if using) and salt and pulse until just combined.
- With the processor running, add the olive oil in a stream.
- Pour into a bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Great served with sandwiches, over toast, flatbread, pita chips, etc.