- 16 ounces ziti pasta
- 32 ounces ricotta cheese
- 6 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil ziti, following the package directions.
- Drain the ziti and place in a large bowl.
- Mix all the ricotta cheese with the ziti.
- Mix half of the mozzarella cheese with the ziti.
- Spray a large pan (larger than 13x9) with cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom half of the pan with half the pasta sauce.
- Put the ziti mixture on top of the sauce.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top of the ziti.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden.