- 6 cups chili, leftover
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 10 flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (to taste)
- 1 cup salsa (to taste)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (to taste)
- Combine chili, green chilies, taco seasoning, rice, and water in a medium sized pot.
- Heat uncovered over low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking to bottom of pan. Near the end of cooking time, you will have to stir nearly constantly as the chili will have cooked down to a nice thick consistency.
- Taste and make sure rice is cooked to your preferred softness and check thickness of chili to be sure it will stay in a tortilla.
- Warm tortillas for several seconds in microwave, spread several tablespoons of chili mixture in center of tortillas, add cheese, salsa, and sour cream to taste, and fold into burrito.
- Serve with chips and salsa or green salad.