- 170 g carrots
- 100 g butter
- 125 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 100 g brown sugar
- 25 g raisins
- Grate the carrots (the finer the moister the pudding gets) and preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine flour, sugar and spices in a bowl. In a second bowl cream the butter. Add to the flour-mixture.
- Add the carrots and the raisins. Blend well.
- Fill into two oven-proof dishes, sprinkle with some sugar and bake for 40-45 minutes (cover after 20 minutes if already browned on top).
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream, whipped cream or custard.