- 1 hoagie roll
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced mushroom
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeno (or pepper of your choice if you use bell pepper, it should be diced or minced)
- 2 slices american cheese or 2 slices cheddar cheese
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place hoagie roll in center of foil (12x12 for one hoagie). Bring up sides of foil around hoagie. This will retain the hoagie's shape while baking.
- Layer vegetables in roll however you like.
- Break up the two slices of cheese and top off the sandwich with the cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15-20 min (or however long you like) and enjoy.