- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package caramel-flavored bits
- Bring syrup and sugar to just shy of a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour over rice crispies and mix well.
- Pat into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Frost with melted chocolate and caramel chips that have been mixed together.
- Cool and cut.
- Tips: Put the rice crispies in a large pan (a canner?) that you have greased before adding the peanut butter mixture.
- Also put some butter on your fingers before patting the mixture into the cake pan.