- 2 ounces butter or 2 ounces margarine
- 150 ml water
- 4 ounces flour
- 3 medium eggs (lightly beaten)
- 150 ml whipping cream (whipped)
- Warm the water and butter, until the butter melts. Then bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in flour.
- Return to heat and stir until the dough forms a ball.
- Place in a larger bowl to allow to cool.
- Beat the eggs in thoroughly.
- Heat oven to 400°F Grease baking tray and run under cold tap to leave a thin film of water. Place quarter sized drops of the dough onto baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25mins until risen, firm and golden. Place slits to allow profiteroles to vent.
- Fill with whipped cream and serve with your favorite chocolate sauce.