- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup karo light corn syrup
- 1 cup pecans (chopped or whole)
- 1 pie shell (frozen, refrigerated or make your own)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all pie filling ingredients except pecans.
- Add pecans and stir.
- Pour mixture into a prepared pie shell. (Do not pre-bake the shell.) The pecans will rise to the top by themselves.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until center barely jiggles when you shake the oven rack.
- Serve warm. If you're really off your diet, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.