- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces canned pears, drained and chopped
- Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8" x 8" glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and salt. Blend well.
- Add bread cubes and mix well. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Arrange place pears over bread and sprinkle entire top with cinnamon.
- Mix topping ingredients of oatmeal, brown sugar and melted butter together.
- Sprinkle over bread & pears.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.