- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F Combine all crust ingredients in small bowl. Break Graham crackers into broken pieces and put in a food processor, add cinnamon and melted butter. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine 2 tablespoons whipping cream and coffee granules in small bowl. Let stand 5 minutes or until coffee dissolves.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add coffee mixture, eggs and vanilla. Beat, scraping bowl often, just until combined. Pour over crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- Place 1/3 cup whipping cream in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until whipping cream almost comes to a boil (1 minute). Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, about 1 hour. Cut into bars.