- 3 cups fresh blueberries or 3 cups frozen blueberries, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Puree blueberries in blender or food processor.
- Place in a 12-cup microwave-safe dish with sugar and cinnamon.
- Microwave on High, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes -- until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for one full minute.
- Stir well once during cooking.
- Remove from microwave and pour into sterilized jars.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Keeps well for at least two weeks.