- 32 ounces dill pickles, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 6 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Drain liquid from pickle jar, but RESERVE 1 cup of that liquid.
- Wash the pickle jar and lid so you can reuse it later in recipe.
- Put that 1 cup of reserved pickle juice into saucepan, add the sugar and white vinegar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring until the sugar is dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Put cloves and cinnamon stick back into same pickle jar you washed.
- Add pickle chunks and sauce pan of liquid.
- Put lid onto jar.
- Refrigerate 6 days and enjoy!