- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn , drained
- 10 tortillas (flour and corn are both good!) (optional)
- Mixed greens (optional)
- Reduced-fat cheese (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- In a large skillet combine onions, water, and fajita seasoning. Heat med-high until boiling, cook and stir until onions are tender.
- Add beans and corn. Cook and stir until heated through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, guacamole--whatever floats your boat!