- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add bananas, salsa and eggs and mix well. Add flour and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- BAKE 1 hours or until done.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minute.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.