- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- Mango, slices (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add green onions and next 3 ingredients; beat at low speed until mixed well.
- Stir in chutney.
- Cover and chill slightly.
- Divide cheese mixture in half; shape each portion into a 12-inch log.
- Wrap in wax paper, and chill 6 hours or until firm.
- Place cheese logs on a serving tray; if desired, garnish with toasted coconut and mango slices.
- Serve with toasted pita bread triangles, crackers, or apple slices.