- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup unpeeled apple, diced
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, oil, sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir apple, cranberries, and walnuts into wet mixture.
- Fold wet mixture into dry ingredients.
- I use an ice cream scoop to measure batter into greased muffin cups .
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.