- 3 pillsbury refrigerated dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- Shortening or butter or pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Take Pillsbury roll and cut in fourths.
- Place fourths of roll in 8x8-inch pan that is covered in foil.
- Spread melted butter or shortening over rolls.
- Make a mixture of brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture over fourths.
- Place in preheated oven for about 5-8 minutes till cinnamon is nice and black or a darker brown. Or whenever the fourths are crisp. (For more, get more rolls and double or even triple recipe).