- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Combine flour, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add butter, pecans, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla; stir until well blended. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Roll cookies in additional powdered sugar while hot. Remove to wire racks to cool completely, and reroll cookies in powdered sugar.