Bananas tend to be bruised overnight and some people dislike the taste of bruised bananas, however they are great in baking. The taste is immaculate! This recipe is really easy to make in only one bowl!
View more recipes here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia /
- 300 g Banana
- 3 nos Eggs
- 35 g Oil
- 125 g Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Baking Soda
- 30 g Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1. Mash banana into lumpy paste.
- 2. Add eggs and oil and stir until well mixed.
- 3. Sift the dry ingredients and add it into the banana batter little by little.
- 4. Mix until fully incorporated.
- 5. Transfer it into a baking mold and bake it in 180c oven for 35 minutes