Are you a big fan of Oreos? Then you should not miss out on this recipe! Easy to make and very delicious, this oreo egg tart will definitely become a favourite treat for all oreo lovers out there!
View more recipes here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia /
- 150 g Whipping cream
- 40 g Butter
- 20 g White sugar
- 1 pack Oreo cookies
- Mango (Appropriate amount)
- 1. Remove the oreo cream and crush the oreo cookies only until finely crushed.
- 2. Heat the butter and mix the crushed oreo cookies with the butter.
- 3. Put a layer of plastic wrap on the mold. Scoop the Oreo mixture into the mold, and firmly press it down evenly.
- 4. Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 5. Add whipping cream and sugar and beat it well.
- 6. Pour the whipping cream in a piping bag, then cut a hole in the bottom corner of the bag.
- 7. Squeeze the cream in the middle of the oreo tart.
- 8. Cut mango into pieces and place it on top for decoration.