Make your own donuts without the need for cooking oil! How’s that for a healthy treat? Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside is what we are looking for in a donut! Besides, this is a recipe that would suit those who are on a diet as well!
View more recipe here: https://www.myweekendplan.asia /
- 300 g High Gluten Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3 g Yeast
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 150 ml Water
- 20 g Margarine
- Mix high-gluten flour, egg, salt, yeast, water and margarine into a bowl.
- Rub the resulting dough until it did not stick to your hand.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the dough if it is overly sticky.
- Leave the dough aside to ferment for 1 hour. The
- Dough would expand thereafter to twice it's size. Press it flat on the table.
- Roll the dough and use a round shape mold to carve out the required pieces.
- Use a bottle cap to carve out the inner area of the dough pieces and leave them aside for 30 minutes.
- Place the donuts inside the air fryer and spray some oil on them. Heat the donuts for 10 minutes at 180°c and fold them over constantly.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar onto the donuts and serve!