Easy to cook and suitable for anyone.
- Broccoli (Chopped/Blended) - 300gm
- Broccoli (floret) - 20gm
- Cauliflower (floret) - 20gm
- Corn Kernels - 15gm
- Carrot (small dice) - 20gm
- Zucchini Green (small dice) - 15gm
- Pumpkin (small dice) - 20gm
- Capsicum Red (small dice) - 15gm
- Olive oil - 10gm
- Salt +/-
- Soy sauce - 2ml
- Sesame oil - 2ml
- Ginger (blended) - 2gm
- Coriander Leaf - 3gm
- Button Mushroom - 10gm
- Baby Kailan - 10 gm
- Fried Yam - 5gm
- 1. heat olive oil in medium size pan. add carrot, pumpkin, and capsicum because it takes longer to cook.
- 2. add broccoli and cauliflower to the mix. saute around 30 seconds
- 3.follow by corn, zucchini and chopped broccoli. stir fried all the ingredients evenly. season with salt to taste. remove from heat
- 4. in the separate bowl combine soy sauce, sesame oil and blend ginger.
- 5. in the same bowl toss the cooked broccoli rice and seasoning to finish the dish.
- 6. to plate the dish, add the rice into a ramekin then flip it onto the plate. the dish can be garnish with fresh coriander leaf and saute vegetables.