[Recipe] Soft Tofu with Garlicky Sauce🧄
An easy recipe, ready under 10 minutes! You can enjoy it hot or cold 😋 Give it a try and let me know how it goes 💕
- 1 box soft tofu
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalk scallion, separate green n white, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- a handful of toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp black vinegar
1. Remove the soft tofu from its box. Steam over high heat for 5 minutes. This step is optional, you can eat it cold. My family prefer our tofu steamy hot 🔥
2. In a shallow pan, add vegetable oil, white part of scallion and garlic. Cook over low heat until the garlic is beginning to turn brown. Remove from heat immediately.
3. In a bowl, combine all the SAUCE ingredients with 2 tbsp of the garlic infused oil.
4. Pour the sauce over soft tofu. Garnish with green part of scallion and toasted sesame seeds.