- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 4 1/2 cups flour , sifted
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (100-110 degrees).
- Beat 3 eggs together. Add sugar, salt and melted butter to the eggs. Stir this mixture into the yeast mixture from previous step. Add 1 cup warm water. Stir.
- Mix in flour. Mix and beat the dough well. You can use the dough hook on your mixer or just stir all together by hand. We make the dough the night before. Just cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate. No kneading required.
- Take what you need of the dough, shape it, let rise for 1 1/2 hours or until doubled in size. Bake at 375°F until browned. Time will vary depending on the type of product you choose to make. Easy and good!